th of July,
Terms and Conditions
Entering the draw for the travel vouchers is deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions.
- The travel vouchers promotion is open to Chan & Naylor existing clients upon making referrals, and to new clients, whose eligibility depends on successfully submitting their tax return to Chan & Naylor before the draw.
- Clients are considered new if no engagement letter has been signed yet on or before 19th of July, 2017.
- Chan & Naylor employees, executives, partners, associates, and their immediate connections are not eligible for the draw.
- The travel vouchers cover the cost of airfare to and from Bali and 4-night accomodation for 2, worth $2,500 AUD.
- Package is for 2 adults, 1 room twin share accommodation for 4 nights, flying in Economy class inclusive of checked baggage. Airline and hotel name to be confirmed, based on availability at the time of booking
- Booking must be made at least minimum 90 days and maximum 11 months prior to the departure and outside the following black out dates (or additional surcharge will apply for travel within those dates)
22 September 2017 – 08 October 201715 December 2017 – 30 January 201801 April 2018 – 20 April 201806 July 2018 – 23 July 2018
22 December 2018 – 30 January 2019
(check with Flight Centre Bligh Street, Sydney NSW, for further black out dates in 2019)
- Additional seasonal surcharges will apply if travel is within the above dates
- The winner will shoulder the costs of an extended stay beyond the travel voucher’s worth.
- Package valid ONLY at Flight Centre Bligh St and is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Additional products, upgrades and/or extension of a holiday can be arranged. Full terms and conditions here
- For more information on the travel voucher, please get in touch with: FLIGHT CENTRE BLIGH ST.Shop B3, 2A Bligh St, Sydney NSW 2000
Ph: (02) 8255 86444 | email (manager): firstname.lastname@example.org
- The prize is personal and is registered in the name of the winner. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or payable in cash or other products or services.
- In case of refusal or non acceptance of the prize or conditions that are inherent to the draw, the prize will not be awarded. In that case, Chan & Naylor is entitled to choose another winner.
- There can be no claim on any form of compensation from Chan & Naylor in case of trip cancellation made by the winner or the airline.
- The winner of the prize gives Chan & Naylor permission to use, free of charge, any received personal data, any photos or any contributions linked to the competition to be used in promotional activities relating to the competition and in relation to the announcement of the winner through all media, including radio, television and internet.
- At the request of Chan & Naylor, the winner(s) of the prize will cooperate in promotional activities of Chan & Naylor to the extent that can be reasonably expected of them, including publicity regarding the announcements of the winner(s) across all media including radio, television and the Internet. For cooperating with these promotional activities no financial compensation will be paid.
- The participant consents to the processing of personal data in connection with participation in the competition. Chan & Naylor may add the personal information to its database, which is confidential and will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Personal information may be used to execute the competition and the award ceremony. In this context, Chan & Naylor is entitled to provide personal data to third parties involved in the relevant competition (including suppliers, advertisers, sponsors and/or producers). Moreover, the participant gives permission to Chan & Naylor to keep him/her informed of the products and/or services of Chan & Naylor, its partners (including sponsors, manufacturers and advertisers) and carefully selected companies.
- Use of the travel vouchers is at the expense and risk of the winner. Chan & Naylor can not be held liable for use of the prize by the winner under the General and/or specific conditions for competitions.
- Chan & Naylor is in no way responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures or delays with respect to participation in the competition or the appointment of the winner.
- Chan & Naylor is in no way responsible for any problems or defects arising from the use of the Website and/or downloading any components whatsoever in relation to the competition.
- Chan & Naylor has the right to disqualify participants if it is believed that the participants are not acting in conformity with the General and/or specific Terms and Conditions Competitions or if the participant is otherwise fraudulently accessing the competition or unfairly influencing the course of the competition.
- Chan & Naylor is entitled to, at its discretion and without notice, change or modify these terms and conditions specific to the competitions for the duration of the promotion and without giving a reason to discontinue, modify or adapt the promotion for reasons of its own without any obligation to compensate any damages on behalf of the participant. Any changes or adaptations within the promotion, will be made public in an appropriate manner (e.g. via its website).
- If one or more conditions of the General and/or specific terms and conditions competitions are void or invalid, this will not affect the validity of the remaining conditions of the General and/or specific Terms and Conditions Competitions.
- Any questions, complaints or comments about the travel voucher promotion can be submitted by email or phone call to Chan & Naylor at any of our offices.