Get Smart with Estate Planning...Download these resources to discover smart estate planning strategies: How to pass on your assets safely to the next generation; How to keep assets within the family away from the in-laws! How to structure your investments for improved control and flexible estate planning; What the common Will can not do, and how to minimise tax and hassles with estate planning.
Complete the ‘Download Now’ form on this page and we’ll email you Ken Raiss’ ‘Get Smart with Estate Planning’ Digital Pack…
Watch a free video by Ken Raiss explaining why conventional Wills are not effective estate planning strategies, particularly if you’re concerned about asset protection, specifically protecting assets within the family (blood relatives only). Do you really want your hard earned wealth, built over a lifetime, to go to someone other than to whom you had originally intended?
How certain are you that your intended beneficiaries wouldn’t later in life encounter financial problems, marriage breakdowns or be subject to lawsuits – thereby exposing them to losing the very assets you had worked hard to bequest to them.
Not only is asset protection an issue with most Wills and estate planning strategies, but taxes or Tax Planning are often overlooked. In Ken’s video and e-books he will show you that when assets are transferred in the conventional way, they can be subject to higher taxes, particularly in the case of Minors ( < 18 years ) who get taxed significantly higher than Adults.
There is a better way!
Download this pack to discover Smart Estate Planning Strategies – get essential information about:
- What the common Will can not do – why it’s not worth the paper they are written on – and how to minimise tax and hassles with estate planning;
- How to pass on your assets safely to the next generation;
- How to keep assets away from unscrupulous in-laws.
- How to structure your investments for improved control and flexible estate planning;
Use the Download Now form on this page to get free access to these resources valued at $98.00 – for FREE.
What you get in the Get Smart with Estate Planning Digital Pack:
- [ Video ] ‘Wills’ – why they won’t necessary help. How to truly control who gets what when you pass on…
- [ eBook ] ‘Introduction to Estate Planning
- [ eBook ] Asset Protection
- Complimentary Subscription to Chan & Naylor’s Monthly Newsletter with future updates on estate planning strategies as well as articles on wealth creation matters, asset protection, tips for property investors, tax planning, Finance and retirement strategies.
You may also be interested in Ken Raiss' other titles in his Get Smart with Property Series. Click here to see more Free Downloads for properrty investors