Tuesday, May 28, 2019
6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
REGISTRATION STARTS AT 6PM
BANKSTOWN SPORTS CLUB, 8 GREENFIELD PDE BANKSTOWN – GRAND BALLROOM
Sometimes the boundaries between your personal and business lives are so blurred that it is hard to seperate the two. This workshop will help you in order to protect your personal assets and ensure your business goals are realised.
Please join us on Tuesday 28 May at the Bankstown Sports Club for a hosted evening with like minded SME’s.
• How to protect your assets when you are in business
• What structures to utilise when buying property in order to maximise your tax benefts post federal election
• Are we in a property bubble? What does the future hold for the property market?
• The Election result and what it means for the real estat market.
• Credit policies and how they affect capital growth.
• Commercial vs Residential property investment
• The 18 year Cycle and where are we at?
Speakers from Chan & Naylor
Co-Founder and Non-Executive Chairman
Chan & Naylor
Ed Chan is a Co-founder & Non-Executive Chairman of Chan & Naylor and a leading authority in property and business tax. A graduate from the University of Technology (Sydney) with a Degree in Business (Accounting Major). He has written three books in the tax and SME space.
Chan & Naylor South West Sydney