C&N Turnaround Solutions
Is Your Business Struggling? Are you feeling Overwhelmed?
- Constant creditor harassment by phone, email, text and post?
- High legal costs to settle disputes that if confronted earlier, could have been settled more cost effectively?
- Personal liability for debts that would normally be contained in a corporate structure if dealt with earlier.
- Claims on personal assets (family home, vehicles etc) – for company debts.
- Family and relationship breakdown due to the overwhelming stress involved?
- The prospect of reduced after tax cash from the sale of your business within a company structure (e.g. No general Capital Gains Tax discount on sale of assets)?
Through Chan & Naylor’s specialist team of ‘Business Turn Around’ Specialists, you can get the help and answers you’ve been looking for…
…We can help!
- Strategies to better negotiate payment arrangements and if it comes to it, an external Officer appointment – all creditors then become the appointee’s problem.
- Direct negotiation with creditors to stave off legal action. Expert Legal Advice as to the options available on a case by case basis if legal action has already commenced.
- Formal and informal restructuring advice.
- Business structuring advice prior to problems arising so that the maximum: estate planning, flexibility, cash-flow and asset protection is afforded to directors and shareholders.
- Frank advice, and step by step exit strategies.
- Restructuring strategies and liquidation options for business sale to help legally reduce tax.
C&N Turnaround Solutions is ideally suited for Companies, Business Owners or Individuals:
- Under cash flow pressure or where a significant personal/ownership change has occurred or is about to occur (Death, family breakdown, divorce, sale of business)
- Where a significant change has occurred is about to occur (Death, family breakdown, divorce, sale of business)
- Successful businesses/Individuals that are looking to change their corporate structures (eg: realise the value of their investments through a business sale or solvent company dissolution, remove low value shareholders, acquire new entities/corporations)
Our Services help you ‘untangle the mess’ and help build a positive plan for a significant ‘turn around’:
Why choose Chan & Naylor Turnaround Solutions?
- 24 hour access to specialist accounting, legal and turnaround management professionals that are recognised experts in their specialist fields.
- A professional understanding of the Legislation and requirements that surround the field and the ability to guide clients through the challenges and pitfalls.
- Relationships with the required strategic partners to provide the full suite of services and advice required to achieve a successful outcome for the client.
- Free one hour initial consultation.
- One point of contact to manage the process and co-ordinate any external advice or independent appointments required.
- To act for and on behalf of the client and in their best interests.
- No nonsense, direct and trustworthy advice.
Call (02) 9299 7000 to book your free consultation with a Business Turnaround Specialist.
Looking for a proactive business accountant? Find out more about Chan & Naylor’s Business Accounting Services.