Chan & Naylor has enjoyed a successful and mutually beneficial relationship with BMT Tax Depreciation for over 20 years. We have recently formalised our relationship with BMT so that our staff and clients can have access to the variety of valuable tools and information while taking advantage of their first class property tax depreciation schedules at a reduced fee. As the largest and most successful tax depreciation company in Australia, BMT is the best choice to complete the tax depreciation schedules for your clients’ residential and commercial properties.
Why BMT Tax Depreciation?
- As specialist Quantity Surveyors they ensure that the maximum deductions are found for your clients every time.
- BMT only use their own staff to complete inspections to guarantee the quality and compliance of their schedules.
- BMT will minimise your risk, working closely with the tax office so they can use the legislation to get the highest deductions possible while producing a tax office compliant schedule.
- They are national suppliers backed by 12 offices and 180 staff to make sure their service is fast and efficient.
- They offer a win-win guarantee! If they can’t find double the fee in deductions in the first full financial year there will be no charge.
- They provide free access to a variety of valuable tools like their online depreciation calculator, renovation calculator, replacement cost estimator, construction cost calculator, rate finder and a choice of apps for property investors.
- They are registered tax agents endorsed by the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors.
A new financial year is here. Now is the time to help your clients claim thousands of dollars in deductions now.
Although there have been recent changes to depreciation legislation there are still thousands of dollars in deductions to be claimed. Our expert team can provide a free over the phone depreciation estimate to help your clients discover what they can claim. Simply contact one of our expert team on 1300 728 726 today. Alternatively, select the button below to request a quote.
BMT understands that tax time is a busy period, particularly as you focus on the important task of completing your clients’ annual income tax assessments.
By registering to MyBMT you can request access to a client’s updated schedule straight away.
With MyBMT you can manage the depreciation details of your clients’ investment property in one central location.
You can also use MyBMT to request a quote, see how your clients’ schedules are progressing, download completed schedules in CSV and other formats, request an update to a schedule, view research and more.