Website Disclaimer | 29 April 2020
1. Information published on this website has been prepared for general information purposes only and not as specific advice to any particular person. Any advice contained in this document is General Advice and does not take into account any person’s particular investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs.
2. Before making an investment decision based on this advice you should consider, with or without the assistance of a qualified adviser, whether it is appropriate to your particular investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances. Past performance of financial products is no assurance of future performance.
3. If any products are discussed, you should obtain a Product Disclosure Statement. Product Disclosure Statements contain information necessary for you to make a decision whether or not to invest in financial products mentioned on this website. You should also obtain and read this document prior to proceeding with any decision to purchase a financial product.
4. It is recommended to seek advice from a qualified professional relevant to your particular needs or interests. (For instance, Tax Advice from a Tax Agent, Financial Advice from a Licensed Financial Adviser and so on and so forth).
5. Chan & Naylor Australia and its related parties (direct or indirect) disclaim all and any guarantees, undertakings and warranties, expressed or implied, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including human or computer error, negligent or otherwise, or incidental or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with any use or reliance on the information or advice in this communication.
6. Permission to use and reproduce documents and related graphics available from this website is granted, provided that: 1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright and this permission notice appear; 2) use and reproduction of documents and related graphics available from this website is limited to personal, non-commercial use; 3) no documents or related graphics, including logos, available from this website are modified in any way; and 4) no graphics, including logos, available from this website are used separate from accompanying text.
Use or reproduction for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. If any part of this disclaimer is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining parts of the disclaimer shall nevertheless continue in full force. This site is only relevant to Australian residents.